Take Advantage of all the things happening at Ft Bragg
DFMWR Facility Specials – All Month
- Family Golf Special at Ryder and Stryker Golf Courses, November 22-24, and 26-28; kids ages 6-15 play FREE; must be accompanied by a paying adult; limit 2 kids per Family.
- Thanksgiving Week Family Bowling Special at Dragon and Airborne Bowling Lanes, November 22-26; only $1 a game.
- Family Day Saturdays at Sports USA, every Saturday during November, FREE kid's meal with purchase of adult meal between 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.; FREE games to include bean bag tosses, volleyball, horse shoes and sand castle building.
- Yntema Bingo, FREE kids meal with purchase of adult meal every Sunday in November from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Clay Target Center, Military Spouse receives free round of Skeet or Trap with one paid round by active duty sponsor every Sunday in November (6, 13, 20 and 27). For more information, call 436-9489.
- Equipment Checkout Center, rent a Party Package for the weekend and pay only the daily rental fee of $135.00 (weekend rental fee is $202.50), excludes Holiday weekends. The Party Package includes: 1 ea. 10x10 EZ up canopy, 3 tables and 18 metal chairs, 1 Bouncer, and 1 Sno-cone or Cotton Candy Machine. For more information, call 396-7060.
- Smith Lake, Military ID card holders and units receive a 25% discount on all pavilion rentals throughout the month. For more information, call 396-5979.
- Smith Lake Riding Stables, FREE Hay Rides on Sunday, November 21, 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. Spaces are limited, reservations are required, and must present valid Military ID. For more information, call 396-4510.
- Cleland Ice Skating Rink, FREE public skating sessions on Tuesday, November 2, November 16, and November 30 from 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.; includes skate rentals. A valid military ID is required for entry. For more information, call 396-5127.
- Monthly Family 5K Walk/Run for Fun, 20 November, 0900, Hedrick Stadium. Open to military/government ID cardholders and Family members; free of charge and no registration is required. For more information, call 396-1217.