1. My children, they are the joy in my heart. I love them so much they just give me so much happiness. Catherine's illness could be MUCH worse than what it is, I am so thankful for doctors and rheumatologists.
2. My husband for making it home safely from Iraq earlier this year
3. My Mom and Grandma for giving me the support to go on and accomplish things in my life.
4. The internship at USASOC it is paid.
5. Being able to spend the holidays in NC.
6. Meeting new friends here at Bragg.
I am also thankful for the Princess and the Frog, it is a toss up between Aladdin, the Little Mermaid and this one...I love these songs..it just makes me feel all warm inside..