Welcome to my blog! Follow me and leave a comment!!

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Where is the SNOW!

So I am ready for the snow, I have my sled ready, I have my kids ready, I'm ready. We don't have any snow :(. I know last year this time, we had some really big snow storms in NC, I remember that Santa Claus had fallen over in the snow, and we made some smart comments!

But I am so ready for snow! I have picked out this cute coat, I am telling you I believe I am going to have to make a trip to the mountains if my kids and I want to see the snow! Which I think I am going to do for my birthday! That sounds like a fun weekend in the moutains with the kids! We'll see what packages I can find. OMG I can't wait to go snow gear shopping for me!      I really do like the muff and cute boots! I am beyond ready for the snow and fun! Now I don't know how to skii and I don't know now to snowboard so I know I am gonna need lessons. I don't want to be walking to work on crutches and broken foot. Any advice for first time snow boarders? This year is going to be a great year for traveling and sight seeing for the kids and I!

3 comments:

  1. we've barely had any snow in Michigan either... it's crazy!

    I've tagged you.. head on over to my post to see the details =) http://our365days.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are ready for the snow Crissy. I am from Jamaica and have never experienced snow. I hope you get to enjoy some soon. Have a good year. I am a new Follower of your Blog.
    Judy -JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since we had some serious "white stuff" in October I'm very happy to take a pass for the year. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.