Welcome to my blog! Follow me and leave a comment!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Wireless Friday's

Check out this video about the SONOS WIRELESS HIFI SYSTEM
With everything going wireless these days who wouldn't love the opportunity to purchase  wireless HIFI system!! I encourage you to check out the video below! I could totally see myself on a nice patio


Sonos Target & Target.com

Through June 16th at Target, Free $30 Target gift card with purchase of Play:3 unit and Free $40 Target gift card with purchase of Play:5 unit.

Now through June 16th at Target stores and online, shoppers can receive a FREE $30 Target Gift card with the  purchase a Sonos Play:3 wireless HiFi system or a FREE $40 Target Gift Card with the purchase of a Play:5!  

I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and I'm eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.