- Political Thoughts
- I thought I would add while being a Army Spouse I don't dabble in politics MUCH on my blog. Politics and military policy do intersect, and when that happens, I try to keep the focus on how (or if) the policy will affect the daily lives of army families. Please refrain from political attacks on a party, me or each other. Most information is mine with my comments inserted. However when some one from an agency contacts me to re-post Press Releases I do that re-post, and information is readily available where I get that information.
- ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN and what ever side I sit on, my views do not represent the DOD, or any branch of service mainly the ARMY
- Just the RULES don't discuss troop movements
- Don't talk about when, where and what time they are leaving or going.
- Don't talk about the mission.
- Don't talk about equipment.
- Don't spread rumors.
- Don't share pictures with unit insignia or name.
- Phone, email, forums and blogs. Always know that someone is always is listening.
This policy is valid from 04 May 2009
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org